The state's selection for the demonstration project is a result of the hard work of the Governor's Office of Health Care Reform and the continued commitment to practice transformation by the following health plans in Pennsylvania: Aetna, Americhoice of PA, Blue Cross of Northeast Pennsylvania, Capital Blue Cross, CIGNA, Gateway, Geisinger Health Plan, Health Partners, Independence Blue Cross, Keystone Mercy.
What does GOHCR stand for?
GOHCR stands for Governor's Office of Health Care Reform (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Government Owned Housing
- Guard of Honor (Singapore)
- Guest of Honor
- Guilds of Hyppos (Warcraft III; video game)
- Nuuk, Greenland (Airport Code)
- Geriatric Oral Health Assessment Index
- Global Oral Health Assessment Index (study)
- Greater Ottawa Home Builders Association (Canada)
- Guardians of High Charity (gaming clan)
- Grand Oak Hill Community Corporation (St. Louis, MO)
- Gathered on Holy Ground
- Getting Our House in Order
- Greater Orlando Hunter Jumper Association
- Genting Overseas Holdings Limited (investment holding company; subsidiary of Genting Berhad; Isle of Man)
- Get Over Here Now
- Global Occupational Health Network (WHO)
- Greater Ontario House of Prayer (Burlington, Ontario, Canada)
- Government of Himachal Pradesh (India)
- Georgia Oral Health Prevention Program (Department of Human Resources; Georgia)
- Goal Oriented Health Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Governor's Office of Health Care Reform has received more than $17 million in federal Recovery Act funds to help develop a health information "superhighway" to connect health care practitioners, patients, facilities and pharmacies through a secure network giving them the ability to have a complete record of a patient's medical history.
During the 2006-07 fiscal year, the Department of Aging also will continue to build on groundbreaking collaborative efforts involving the Governor's Office of Health Care Reform and the new Long Term Living Council, as well as other agencies of state government.
GRANT: Integrating Long Term Supports with Affordable Housing GRANTEE: Pennsylvania Governor's Office of Health Care Reform Amount: $893,340 Specific State Geographical Area Targeted: Statewide -- including local agencies across the State.
The rollout will begin in July and the schedule will be posted on the Governor's Office of Health Care Reform Web site at http://www.
Greco today announced a new initiative in the Governor's Office of Health Care Reform to centralize the Commonwealth's prescription drug policies and the administrative functions of all of its pharmacy programs.
Today's move reinforces the Rendell Administration's commitment to health care reform and improvement being led by the Governor's Office of Health Care Reform.
The Governor's Office of Health Care Reform, working with the Governor's Management and Productivity Council, will soon be launching a major effort to address Commonwealth-wide drug purchasing issues.