The Kentucky Governor's Office for Technology (GOT) was recently awarded a $1.
What does GOT stand for?
GOT stands for Governor's Office for Technology (Kentucky)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOT
We have 84 other meanings of GOT in our Acronym Attic
- Give Or Take
- Global Object Table
- Glossary of Terms
- Glutamic Oxalic Transaminase
- Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Golden Orb Technologies
- Gospel of Thomas
- Gothenburg, Sweden - Landvetter (Airport Code)
- Government of Tunisia
- Government of Turkey
- Graduate-on-Time (Texas Tech University)
- Graphic Operation Terminal (machine interface; Mitsubishi Automation)
- Graphic Order Terminal
- Great Orthogonality Theorem
- Green Olive Tree
- Greenpeace Organizing Term (student training program)
- Group On Telecommunications (Indian Government)
- Guaranteed on Time
- Gulf of Thailand (continental shelf)
- Glutamate Oxaloacetate Transaminase 1 (gene)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 million to the state of Kentucky's Governor's Office for Technology to monitor, map and assess the state's forests and urban environment.
NASDAQ: NTAP), the leader in advanced networked storage solutions for today's data-intensive enterprise, announced today that the Kentucky Governor's Office for Technology has selected the companies' joint solution to provide Internet filtering and security for more than 40,000 employees in the state's executive branch agencies.
Valicenti, Commonwealth of Kentucky Chief Information Officer, Governor's Office for Technology.