Texas Governor's Division of Emergency Management to Implement RFID and Mobile Technologies, Providing Real-Time Information During Crises AUSTIN, Texas, Dec.
What does GDEM stand for?
GDEM stands for Governor's Division of Emergency Management (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GDEM
We have 1 other meaning of GDEM in our Acronym Attic
- Glutamic Acid Diethyl Ester
- L-Glutamate Diethyl Ester
- Groton Dunstable Education Foundation (Groton, MA)
- Graduate Diploma in Electronic Systems Image Processing (Dublin City University; Ireland)
- Green Design Education Initiative (est. 2002; consortium project)
- Grand Dictionnaire Encyclopedique Larousse (Book)
- General Dynamics European Land Systems
- General Dynamics European Land Systems-Germany (Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- Generalized Digital Environmental Model Data Base
- Global Digital Elevation Model
- Graduate Diploma in Electronic Systems, Nanotechnology Major (Dublin City University; Ireland)
- Gaseous Diffusion Enrichment Plant
- Gaseous Diffusion Enrichment Process
- Gene Differentially Expressed in Prostate
- Global DOTS (Directly Observed Treatment, Short-Course) Expansion Plan (World Health Organization)
- Grupo Desportivo Estoril Praia (Portuguese football club, near Lisbon)
- Gene-Directed Enzyme Prodrug Therapy
- Global Development and Environmental Resources, Inc.
- Graduate Division of Educational Research (University of Calgary, Canada)
- Graduate Diploma of Engineering Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thirty minutes later another call comes in, this one from the governor's Division of Emergency Management in Austin, Texas.
Panelists Include: Harris County Judge Ed Emmett; Chief Jack Colley, Governor's Division of Emergency Management, Texas Department of Public Safety; Captain William Diehl, Commander, Sector Houston-Galveston, U.