7-7077 Website * Governmental Audit Quality Center, tinyurl.
What does GAQC stand for?
GAQC stands for Governmental Audit Quality Center (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAQC
- Greater Allenspark Wireless Internet Cooperative (Allenspark, CO, USA)
- General Agricultural and Plantation Workers Union of Zimbabwe (Africa)
- GEMS (Girls Health Enrichment Multi-Site Study) Activity Questionnaire
- Gender, Access and Quality of Care
- General Arts Qualifying (exam; Sri Lanka)
- Global Assessment Questionnaire
- Groupe d'Amélioration de la Qualité (French: Group Quality Improvement; various locations)
- Groupe d'Animation du Quartier (French: Group Animation Quarter; Belgium)
- Gujarati Association of Queensland (est. 1993; Queensland, Australia)
- Government Acquisition Quality Assurance
- Greater Austin Quality Council (Austin, TX)
- Global Association for Quality Management (test center; India)
- Guideline on Air Quality Models (US EPA)
- Green Apple Quick Step (post-grunge band)
- General Administration for Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (China)
- Get Active Queensland Schools Program (Australia)
- General Administration of Quality Supervision and Quarantine (China; import/export)
- Gambel's Quail (bird species Callipepla gambelii)
- Gagny Auto Rétro (French car associations)
- Gallatin Association of Realtors (Montana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staff from the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center discussed recent initiatives, including resources for members clarifying the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and its impact on single audits, as well as the center's ongoing response to a federal single audit quality study calling for improvements in many areas.
The AICPA has formed a Governmental Audit Quality Center designed to promote the importance of quality governmental audits and the value of such audits to purchasers of governmental audit services.
The Governmental Audit Quality Center issued an alert regarding the news that a short-term bond fund in which nearly 1,000 colleges and universities nationwide had invested was being terminated and that use of their funds was restricted as a result.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) announced the formation of a Governmental Audit Quality Center today.
Compliance Requirements The 13 types of compliance requirements that may apply to a federal program include: * Activities allowed or unallowed * Allowable costs/cost principles * Cash management * Davis-Bacon Act * Eligibility * Equipment and real property management * Matching, level or effort, earmarking * Period of availability of federal funds * Procurement and suspension and debarment * Program income * Reporting * Subrecipient monitoring * Special tests and provisions AICPA RESOURCES Governmental Audit Quality Center The Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC) is a membership center for CPA firms and state auditor offices that helps members achieve the highest standards in performing quality governmental audits, including the performance of single audits.
The chair of the Governmental Audit Quality Center reported on the center's activities over the past year.
A recent Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC) Alert, which can be found at http://gaqc.