Santos Washington, DC Trevor is a recent University of Florida graduate from Tampa and now interns at the Ducks Unlimited Governmental Affairs Office.
What does GAO stand for?
GAO stands for Governmental Affairs Office (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAO
We have 63 other meanings of GAO in our Acronym Attic
- German in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Gestalt Australia and New Zealand (psychotherapy)
- Game Advertising Online (network)
- Garfunkel and Oates (band)
- General Accounting Office (now Government Accountability Office)
- General Administration Office
- Georgia Advocacy Office
- Goal Achievement Objective
- Golf Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Government Accountability Office (formerly General Accounting Office)
- General Accounting Office, Health, Education and Human Services Division
- Groundwater Assessment in the Okanagan Basin (Canada)
- Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (cartoon)
- Golden Arrow Overseas Consulting (China)
- GrandAm Owners Club
- Grupo Astronomico Omega Centauro (Galician: Omega Centauri Astronomical Group)
- Gulf Area Oil Companies Mutual Aid Organisation (Persian Gulf region)
- Geen Antwoord Op De Vraag (Dutch)
- Global Association of Online Foresters
- Golden Age of Grotesque (Marilyn Manson album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a letter to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy, Thomas Susman, director of the American Bar Association's Governmental Affairs Office, urged quick confirmation: "As you well know, the USPTO is in critical and immediate need for leadership, and we thus urge the committee to take action on the confirmation process as soon as possible.
Wettlaufer that he had passed his recommendation concerning HD4561 to his governmental affairs office for further consideration.
On Tuesday, Karen Yelverton, chief professional officer for the CSU governmental affairs office, said of Wright: ``The money Cathie has identified is not real money.
As the new administration settles in, staffers in federal government and private sector governmental affairs offices and foreign delegations in Washington and around the country are staking their future on what will change, what will remain the same, and how to advance their agenda.
This system gives us an innovative way to help preserve fresh water resources and at the same time deliver value to our residents," says Kirk Bone of Parker Development's governmental affairs office.
Those wishing to be heard at the forum should contact the Governmental Affairs Office as well.
``The money Cathie has identified is not real money,'' said Karen Yelverton, chief professional officer for the CSU governmental affairs office.