The symposium falls on the heels of the release of the Scott Institute's new policymaker's guide indicating the critical need for a government-university-industry research initiative focused on the issue of shale gas and environmental protection.
What does GUI stand for?
GUI stands for Government-University-Industry (partnership)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GUI
We have 43 other meanings of GUI in our Acronym Attic
- Grown-up Health Store (online pharmacy)
- Gallaudet University Hearing and Speech Center (Washington, DC)
- Glendale Union High School District (Glendale, AZ)
- Grossmont Union High School District (La Mesa, CA)
- Grampian University Hospitals Trust (Scotland, UK)
- Gaming Under the Influence (gaming clan)
- General User Interface (computing)
- general utility index (zooarcheology)
- Global Unique Identifier
- Golfing Union of Ireland
- Graphical User Interface
- Graphics Unit Interface
- Gulf United Investment
- Gyroscopic Upper Stage
- Grupo Português pelas Iniciativas em Acessibilidade (Portuguese: Portuguese Group for Accessibility Initiatives; est. 2001)
- Guatemalan Unity Information Agency (Los Angeles, CA)
- Georgetown University Irish American Society
- Graphical User Interfaces for Blind Persons
- Growing Up In Cities
- Graphical User Interface for Crop Simulators (software; USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, cross-sector partnerships have tremendous potential to bring about positive change through S&T Lane's government-university-industry model and other partnership schemes are ideal for incorporating multiple perspectives to increase R&D effectiveness and degrees of freedom in innovative solutions development.
The University Transportation Center (UTC) is a model of government-university-industry collaboration that strives to bring stakeholders together, leverage resources, and ensure prompt application of evidence-based best practices.
Our survey was originally proposed by the Government-University-Industry Research Roundtable (GUIRR) of the U.
Unveiled in February at a meeting of the Government-University-Industry Research Roundtable (GUIRR) of the National Academies in Washington, D.
Efforts underway to form new models for industry-academic partnerships include those sponsored by the National Academies' Government-University-Industry Research Roundtable and Pennsylvania State University, which promotes collaborations customized according to the type of business and project.
He is also a trustee of the Universities Research Association, co-chairman of the Council of Government-University-Industry Roundtable of the National Academy of Sciences and a member of the board of CVS Corp.
and Co-Chairman of the Council of Government-University-Industry Research Roundtable of the National Academy of Sciences.