Military Sealift Fleet Support Command in Norfolk, VA, crews, trains, equips, and maintains MSC's government-owned, government-operated ships around the globe.
What does GOGO stand for?
GOGO stands for Government-Owned, Government-Operated
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOGO
We have 1 other meaning of GOGO in our Acronym Attic
- Girl on Girl Cooking (cooking blog)
- Grand Old Gospel Fellowship (Lansdale, PA)
- Gloucestershire Organic Gardening Group (UK)
- Government Offices Great George Street (UK)
- Generic Opera Graphical Interface (software)
- Getting Out by Going In (prison release preparation; Los Angeles, CA)
- Golden Ocean Group Limited (Bermuda)
- Greater Ocala Gainesville Lure Coursing Association (Florida)
- Gulf of Guinea Large Marine Ecosystem
- Genetics of Generalized Osteoarthritis (clinical study)
- Greening of Government Operations (Australia and Canada)
- Grants Operations and Grants Policy (US Indian Health Service, Rockville, MD)
- Grand Ole Gospel Reunion (Grand Ole Opry; Nashville, TN)
- Gulf Ocean Graphic Services (United Arab Emirates)
- German Online Gaming Tournament
- Greek Owners Group Yachting
- Gainsborough Old Hall (UK)
- Garments on Hanger
- General Overhaul (mass transit vehicles)
- Geography of Hope
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are pleased that the conferees ensured that only government-owned, government-operated facilities are eligible for this elite distinction, which conveys national recognition of unique capabilities and expertise.
The report emphasizes a continued shift away from a government-owned, government-operated model toward a contractor-owned, contractor-operated approach.