The Government is seeking to implement a Government-owned, Contractor-operated (GoCo) model, as is done in other jurisdictions, such as the United States and the United Kingdom.
What does GOCO stand for?
GOCO stands for Government-Owned, Contractor-Operated
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOCO
We have 6 other meanings of GOCO in our Acronym Attic
- General Officer Commanding in Chief
- Global One Communications and Information Services (Bulgaria)
- Gulf Oil Corporation Limited
- Global Outreach Campus Ministries
- Goals, Objectives, Commitments, And Measures
- Government of Canada Marketplace
- Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne Victoria (Australia)
- Gospel and Our Culture Network
- General Officer Commanding Northern Ireland (UK)
- Golden Corral (various locations)
- Great Outdoors Colorado Trust Fund
- United States Army Reserve General Officer Command
- General Organization for Cultural Palaces (award; Ministry of Culture; Egypt)
- Ghost of Christmas Past
- Group-Oriented Cryptographic Protocols (workshop)
- Government of Costa Rica
- General Officer Commanding Royal Artillery
- Gun Owner Civil Rights Alliance (St. Paul, MN)
- Gruppo Oncologico Centro Sud Isole (Italian: Group Oncological Center South IsIole)
- Galactose Oxidase-Cold Thionin Schiff
Samples in periodicals archive:
public sector division, said the Navy is moving the enterprise away from the contractor-owned, contractor-operated model to a government-owned, contractor-operated model.
6) It consists of the following three types of facilities: Government-Owned, Government-Operated (GOGO); Government-Owned, Contractor-Operated (GOCO); and Contractor-Owned, Contractor-Operated (COCO).
The TSC is a government-owned, contractor-operated facility.
would be a $300 million government-owned, contractor-operated vaccine production facility.
Normally, this concern applies only to government-owned, contractor-operated (GOCO) companies or when a contract specifically makes the company and agent of the government.
About University Multispectral Laboratories (UML) The government-owned, contractor-operated (GOCO) University Multispectral Laboratories (UML) is operated by Triton Scientific, LLC, in partnership with Oklahoma State University and the State of Oklahoma.
s small-caliber production base without incurring additional expense for upgrades to the existing government-owned, contractor-operated infrastructure.