HO TRAM, Vietnam, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Asian Coast Development (Canada) Ltd (ACDL) today announced the formal approval by the Government of Vietnam of all of ACDL's requested amendments to its Investment Certificate.
What does GVN stand for?
GVN stands for Government of Vietnam
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GVN
We have 19 other meanings of GVN in our Acronym Attic
- Global Vulnerability Management Initiative
- Gravimetric Vegetation Water Index
- Gruppo Volo Motore Lugano (Italian: History of Flight Engine Group in Lugano)
- Grand View Medical Practices (Sky View Medical Center, Pennsylvania)
- Great Valley Middle School (Malvern, PA)
- Gaucher Vereniging Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Gaucher Association)
- Global Vacation Network (travel service)
- Global Village Nanaimo (Canada)
- Global Volunteer Network (New Zealand)
- Graduate Vocational Nurse
- Gardner Visiting Nursing Association (est. 1906; Gardner, MA)
- Gastric Vagus Nerve Activity
- Genesee Valley Nurses Association (New York)
- Grand Valley National Bank (Utah, Colorado)
- Great Valley Nature Center (Devault, PA)
- Galaxy Viewer Next Generation
- Global Valley Networks, Inc. (Livingston, CA)
- Global Village News and Resources
- Global Virtual Network Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 25 March 2013 The government of Vietnam has announced that it has made changes to its interest rates.
The government of Vietnam, together with Vicofa, is establishing policies that support the sustainable development of the coffee industry in order to restore the soil quality and at the same time ensure the quality of life and social welfare of the people," said Do Van Nam, Minister of Processing, Agro-Forestry and Fishery Trade.
The USAID Da Nang Airport environmental remediation program is being conducted in coordination with the government of Vietnam.
The company would invest $5 billion to set up the plant and presently it is in negotiations with the government of Vietnam.
The government of Vietnam must be made aware that its continued refusal to permit the peaceful advocacy of basic human rights impedes the progression of US-Vietnam relations," the letter said.
He said the Vienna Convention, has lodged a strong, official protest with the government of Vietnam regarding the treatment of one of our diplomats," Michalak said.
1/21/2010 8:38:02 AM The government of Vietnam is facing growing criticism after it jailed a group of dissidents for up to 16 years on charges of collaborating with foreigners in an alleged plot to overthrow the government.