The European Union has unveiled a 285 million Euro plan to assist the government of South Sudan to cover the gap caused by the austerity budget brought about as a result of the oil shutdown last year.
What does GOSS stand for?
GOSS stands for Government of South Sudan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOSS
We have 19 other meanings of GOSS in our Acronym Attic
- Graphics-Oriented Signal Processing Language (computer language)
- Gosudarstvennyi Komitet Planirovaniya (Russian: State Planning Committee of the Communist Russian Government)
- German Open Snooker Ranking
- Governer's Office of Storm Recovery (New York, NY)
- Government of the Slovak Republic
- Great October Socialist Revolution
- General Oil Spill Response Plan (Chad and Cameroon)
- Government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Gigabit Observer Suite System
- Glasgow Outcome Scale Score
- Government Open Source Software (various locations)
- Ground Operational Support System
- Guide to Open Systems Specifications
- Gadget-Obsessed, Status Symbol-Infatuated Professionals
- Ground Observation Special Support Intelligence Program
- Group of Specialists on Southern Ocean Ecology (SCAR
- Global Observing Systems Space Panel
- Global Ocean/Sea-Surface Temperature Computation
- Global Operating Systems Technology
- Gosudarstvenii Standart (Russian Equivalent of ANSI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Convinced that a thriving private sector is critical to job creation, improved livelihoods and economic growth, international partners also agreed to support the government of South Sudan to organize a Private Sector Investment Conference in Juba in late 2013," the communique said.
Addis Ababa, March 12 (SUNA)- Addis Ababa, March 12 (SUNA)- Sudan News Agency (SUNA) learned that Sudan and South Sudan early morning on Tuesday signed the matrix on implementation of the nine agreement that were signed by Sudan government and the government of South Sudan on September 27.
We call on the government of South Sudan to carry out the necessary investigation, punish the guilty and take every measure to guarantee that this never happens again," the foreign ministry said in a statement on its website after Friday's incident.
Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir threatens to overthrow the government of South Sudan, saying its people need liberation.
While the Government of South Sudan (GoSS) has come a long way since the signing of the Comprehensive Peace Agreement with Khartoum-Sudan six years ago, much remains to be accomplished in this fledgling state.
The government of South Sudan will not tolerate any public or private party operating in South Sudan or providing services to South Sudan to act in any way complicit are locked in a bitter row over how much the landlocked south should pay to use the north's infrastructure.
The United States expressed concern Wednesday that the government of the world's newest nation South Sudan said it is "also concerned over allegations of support from the government of South Sudan to military forces aligned with Sudan People's Liberation Movement--North in Southern Kordofan.