Recovered gold will be graded and smelted at a secure facility, after which, sold to pre-established refineries, there will be Government of Sierra Leone tax payments and payouts to land owners after all sales have been concluded.
What does GOSL stand for?
GOSL stands for Government of Sierra Leone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOSL
We have 4 other meanings of GOSL in our Acronym Attic
- Global Outsourcing and System Integrator (software consulting)
- Global Observing System Information Center
- Government Office Information Systems Procurement
- Government Open Systems Interconnection Procurement Specification
- Government Open Systems Interconnection Profile
- Government Open Systems Interconnection Protocol
- Gorham One Stop Information System (Gorham, ME)
- Guitarist's Online Survival Kit
- GALEN (Generalised Architecture for Languages, Encyclopaedias, and Nomenclatures in Medicine) Open Source License (OpenGALEN Foundation)
- Gauge on Outstanding Leg (steel shop drawings)
- Government of Somaliland
- Government of Sri Lanka
- Government of St. Lucia
- Gulf of St. Lawrence Integrated Management
- Guild of Sign Language Interpreters of Nigeria
- Getting Open Source Logic Into Governments (Canada)
- Global Optical Switch Market
- Gospel of Salvation Mission Society (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Gosling EMACS
- Goal-Oriented School Management Evaluation Program (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: ABU DHABI- The Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) has signed an agreement with the government of Sierra Leone to provide a loan worth Dh 20 million for the ABU DHABI- The Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) has signed an agreement with the government of Sierra Leone to provide a loan worth Dh 20 million for the Toki-Loumi road project which aims to stimulate economic development in Freetown Peninsula The loan agreement was signed in Abu Dhabi by ADFD's Acting Director General Mohammed Saif Al Suwaidi, and Mr.
The government of Sierra Leone declared a national emergency as a cholera outbreak in the capital, Freetown, and surrounding areas took hold by mid-August.
As a matter of policy, however, the government of Sierra Leone does not encourage or facilitate the illicit production or distribution of narcotics or launder proceeds from illegal drug transactions.
In June 2005, the Government of Sierra Leone issued a White Paper on the Commission's final report which accepted some but not all of the Commission's recommendations.
The strong relationship built with African Minerals is testament to the long term partnership the government of Sierra Leone is committed to building with responsible natural resource companies," Koroma added.
He further extended his heartfelt sympathy and condolences to the Government of Sierra Leone, the families of the three soldiers and their colleagues in Darfur.
The World Bank recently announced that it would provide US$ 42 million worth of grants funding to support agricultural development in Sierra Leone, The funding, a joint agreement between the Government of Sierra Leone and the World Bank, will aim to generate increases in regional production and distribution through specific agricultural projects.