79 crore to Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) for making payment to four Central Public Sector Undertakings namely, NTPC, NHPC, PGCIL and the NPCIL.
What does GNCT stand for?
GNCT stands for Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GNCT
We have 3 other meanings of GNCT in our Acronym Attic
- Grenada National Coalition on the Rights of the Child
- Gerontologic Nursing Consultation Service (est. 1988; University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Good News Correspondence School (est. 1978; India)
- Guidance and Navigation Control System (US NASA)
- Good Nursing Care Scale for Patients (questionnaire)
- Ghana National Commission on Small Arms
- Great Northern Cigar Smoking Society
- Global Net-Centric Surveillance and Targeting
- General Nursing Council Trust (UK)
- Gifu National College of Technology (est. 1963; Japan)
- German-North Cyprus Touristic Cooperation
- Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (India)
- Great Northern Concrete Toboggan Race (Canada)
- Grand National Consolidated Trades Union (UK)
- Gas Natural Comprimido Vehicular (Spanish: Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle)
- Circuit Reference (Zero) Voltage Level
- Geometrically Necessary Dislocation
- Ghost Never Die (clan)
- GIG (Global Information Grid) Network Defense
- Girl Next Door
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, with support from United Nations Development Programme has successfully made hundreds of such plans.
It would be for funding under JNNURM as per the funding pattern of the Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban renewal Mission (JNNURM) viz Government of India [Additional Central Assistance (ACA)] - 35 percent, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) -15 percent, Delhi Jal Board (DJB) -50 percent.