But after falling out with the president's family, the government of Malawi have withdrawn her VIP status and accused her of being full of herself.
What does GOM stand for?
GOM stands for Government of Malawi
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOM
We have 59 other meanings of GOM in our Acronym Attic
- Generic Object Model (computing)
- Gesellschaft für Organisationsentwicklung und Mediengestaltung (German: Joint Consultative Body for Co-Financing Organisations)
- Get Off Me
- Ghosts of Mars (movie)
- Glass and Optical Materials (Iowa State University)
- Global Order Management
- God's Own Medicine (aka opium)
- God's Own Medicine (band)
- Gods of Mortality (gaming clan)
- Government Instrument Market
- Government Of Mexico
- Government of Moldova
- Government-Owned Material
- Grand Old Man (British prime minister William Ewart Gladstone)
- Gretech Online Movie (media player)
- Gross Operating Margin
- Ground Operations Manager (aviation)
- Ground Operations Manual (various companies)
- Group and Organization Management (journal)
- Group of Ministers
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk THE government of Malawi yesterday launched an astonishing attack on Madonna - and claimed footballers Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand have better manners than the pop star.
11 ( ANI ): The government of Malawi launched a bizarre attack on Madonna, claiming that footballers Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand have better manners than her.
With nearly 90 percent of Malawi's population engaged in farming, and one-third of the nation's GDP fueled by agriculture, the government of Malawi knows investment in agribusiness will go a long way to move communities and individuals out of poverty.
The government of Malawi has pledged 25,000 metric tons of maize, Diop said.
As a result of the symposium, the government of Malawi has committed to collaboration on cookstoves and plans to sign on as a partner of the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves by mid-2012.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spoke with Banda, on Monday, said the announcement from department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland, made late yesterday They discussed the importance of adhering to rule of law, and to working across parties as the government of Malawi moves forward, Nuland said.
March 31, 2012 (WASHINGTON) -- The government of Malawi appeared to be rethinking its position on allowing Sudanese president Omer Hassan al-Bashir to enter the country again next July to attend the African Union (AU) summit hosted by Lilongwe.