The Palestinian Minister of Prisoners' Affairs, Isa Qaraqe, expressed his gratitude to His Majesty King Abdullah II, the people and government of Jordan, and the Jordanian ministries of health and justice for sending physicians from the National Institute for Forensic Medicine to take part in the autopsy.
What does GOJ stand for?
GOJ stands for Government of Jordan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOJ
We have 4 other meanings of GOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Graph-Oriented Intermediate Representation
- Government-Owned Information System
- Governors Island National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Gogebic-Ontonagon Intermediate School District (Bergland, MI)
- Guide to Going Out in Toronto (database website; Canada)
- Government of India Tourist Office
- Gastro-Oesophageal Junction
- Gospel of Judas (religious text)
- Government of Jamaica
- Government Of Japan
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia - Nizhniy (Airport Code)
- Georgia Online Justice Community
- Get On Just Famously
- Get Out of Jail Free
- Gramatyka Opisowa Jezyka Hiszpanskiego (Polish: Descriptive Grammar of Spanish)
- Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- Generation of Knowledge
- God Only Knows (used by doctors on patients' records)
- Government of Karnataka (India)
- Government of Kazakhstan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Government of Jordan has decided to ink two new oil deals with Saudi Arabia and Korea, supporting its efforts to be energy self-sufficient by the end of this decade.
Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary-General has commended the efforts of UNAMID, the Government of Sudan and the Government of Jordan in securing the release of the abductees.
Technical support and collaboration will include the Royal Science Society and Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT) who will provide necessary evaluation and feedback to the government of Jordan on the technical and economic feasibility of the project.
The other shareholders in CEGCO are the Government of Jordan which maintained a 40% stake after the privatization and the Social Security Corporation which acquired 9% from the Government.
The other shareholders in Cegco are the Government of Jordan, which maintained a 40 per cent stake after the privatization, and the Social Security Corporation, which acquired nine per cent from the government.
Al-Jeeran concluded by saying that KJRC offers assistance and distribute aid packages for the fourth time to needy Jordanian families, adding these subsidy is offered by Kuwaiti charitable people in coordination with the Government of Jordan, hailing the role of the Kuwaiti embassy in Amman, and its efforts on facilitating the KJRC task.
The government of Jordan has given a go-ahead for the project.