Canada stands ready to support the Government of Haiti in better coordinating non-governmental organizations, donors and partners currently operating in the country.
What does GOH stand for?
GOH stands for Government of Haiti
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOH
We have 19 other meanings of GOH in our Acronym Attic
- Greek Owners Group Yachting
- Gainsborough Old Hall (UK)
- Garments on Hanger
- General Overhaul (mass transit vehicles)
- Geography of Hope
- Get Outta Here
- Gift of Hope
- Glenn O. Hawbaker, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Gloves of Haste (gaming)
- Gods on Heroin (band)
- Government Owned Housing
- Guard of Honor (Singapore)
- Guest of Honor
- Guilds of Hyppos (Warcraft III; video game)
- Nuuk, Greenland (Airport Code)
- Geriatric Oral Health Assessment Index
- Global Oral Health Assessment Index (study)
- Greater Ottawa Home Builders Association (Canada)
- Guardians of High Charity (gaming clan)
- Grand Oak Hill Community Corporation (St. Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Government of Haiti strongly refutes any suggestion that carnival songs or music has been censored.
The government of Haiti has lashed out against a new US travel advisory warning Americans about violent crime, infectious disease and poor medical facilities, reports Caribbean360.
What s important now is for the government of Haiti and the government of the United States to get together and work through this," Clinton told CNN in Port-au-Prince.
The government of Haiti wants to assure the entire world that it will remember and be worthy of the exceptional sympathy that it receives," he added.
During his meeting with the Honorary Consulate of Haiti in Syria on Tuesday, Mikdad offered condolences and profound sympathy to the people and government of Haiti over the devastating earthquake which caused grave human and material losses.
The democratically-elected government of Haiti is in charge," he said.
Prime Minister Saad Hariri expressed his solidarity with the people and government of Haiti following the calamity which hit the country.