The Government of Antigua and Barbuda (GOAB) receives approximately $2,800,000 per year from license fees and other charges related to the Internet gaming industry.
What does GOAB stand for?
GOAB stands for Government of Antigua and Barbuda
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOAB
- Gulf of Alaska
- Gun Owners of America
- Greater Omaha Airsoft Association (Nebraska)
- Greater Orlando Airport Authority
- Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (Florida, USA)
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
- Gang Operated Air Break (switch)
- Gemeinnuetzige Offenbacher Ausbildungs-und Beschaeftigungsgesellschaft (German employment training organization; Offenbach, Germany)
- Get on a Bike
- Goths On A Bus
- Guide Outfitters Association of British Columbia
- Gas Operations Advisory Committee
- Gene Ontology Annotation Campaign
- Genesis On A Chip
- Germandat Obrera d'Acció Catòlica
- Gewestelijk Onderwijs en Advies Centrum
- Ghosts of a Chance (game; Smithsonian American Art Museum)
- Global Operations & Administration Corporation
- Government Office Accommodation Committee (Australia)
- Great Oaks Apostolic Church (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Government of Antigua and Barbuda has collaborated with a number of international groups and countries through the regional Caribbean Renewable Energy Development Programme (CREDP) project in rolling out the first renewable energy project on the island.
15, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The government of Antigua and Barbuda has reached an agreement with the nation's gaming industry through the leadership of the Antigua and Barbuda Investment Authority to collaborate to resolve a decade-long impasse with the United States government over remote gaming services.
Legislative measures by the government of Antigua and Barbuda in 1998 "had the effect of strengthening bank secrecy and inhibiting investigations, international cooperation and mutual legal assistance," according to the statement.
Steven was the lead project manager for the government of Antigua and Barbuda (the largest licensed internet gaming jurisdiction in the world).
He concluded : 'The DIGICEL and GATE project raises the standard of education in Antigua and Barbuda, congratulations to the Government of Antigua and Barbuda for such a ground breaking project, which sees it blazing an educational trail in the Caribbean.
pdf ENFORCEMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION ISSUES AND COMMENTS The Government of Antigua and Barbuda (GOAB) has taken steps to combat money laundering and terrorist financing by passing relevant legislation that applies to both domestic and offshore financial institutions, and establishing a regulatory regime.
The United States Air Force operates a satellite tracking station under a lease agreement with the Government of Antigua and Barbuda.