[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] For critical safety items (CSIs), your engineering team will have to provide an approved source and assure, at a minimum, that a government source inspection is part of the acceptance process.
What does GSI stand for?
GSI stands for Government Source Inspection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GSI
We have 289 other meanings of GSI in our Acronym Attic
- Global System Integrator (various companies)
- Global System Interrupt
- Globecomm Systems International (contractor)
- Goal Systems International (Port Angeles, WA)
- Goddard Safety Initiative
- Goldman Sachs International
- GomTV Star Invitational
- Gonadosomatic Index
- GoodSeed International
- Government Secure Intranet
- Government Systems Incorporated
- GPETE Support Item
- Graduate Student Instructor
- Graduate Student Intern (various schools)
- Graham Studios Inc (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Graphic Systems, Inc. (various locations)
- Greater Spokane Incorporated (Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Council; Spokane, WA)
- Green Storage Initiative (Storage Networking Industry Association)
- Green Stormwater Infrastructure (various locations)
- Grid Security Infrastructure (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
32) Final Rule on Government Source Inspection Requirements The DOD issued a final rule eliminating quality assurance at source for most contracts or delivery orders under $250,000.
This agreement will allow the government to reduce oversight and empower Alliant technical compliance designees to perform the majority of government source inspection activities," said Stone.