5 is support for the Government Smart Card Interoperability Specification Version 2.
What does GSCIS stand for?
GSCIS stands for Government Smart Card Interoperability Specification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GSCIS
- Greater Southeast Community Hospital (Washington, DC)
- Greater Sioux Community Health Center (Iowa)
- General Starlight Co., Inc.
- Georgia School Council Institute
- German Scientific Computing Initiative
- Goldman Sachs Canada, Inc. (banking)
- Goldman Sachs Commodity Index
- Gulf States Counterdrug Initiative
- Guide to Stained Concrete Interior Floors (book)
- Government Smart Card Interface Standard (US DoD)
- Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences (Nove Southeastern University; Davie, FL)
- Gippsland School of Computing and Information Technology (now Gippsland School of Information Technology; Monash University; Australia)
- Gippsland School of Information Technology (Monash University; Victoria, Australia)
- Grant Sawyer Center for Justice Studies (University of Nevada, Reno)
- Garden State Cricket League (New Jersey)
- German Society for Computational Linguistics & Language Technology
- Giessen Symptom Check List (medical assessment)
- Linden Softball Cricket League (Guyana)
- Girl Scouts of Carolina Low Country (aka Girl Scouts of Eastern South Carolina)
- Global Supply Chain Leaders Group (Santa Clara, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smart Card Reader Creates a Standards-Based Platform That Outputs Federal Agency Smart Credential Number in Multiple Configurations Meeting Standard Communication Protocol HID, the premier manufacturer of contactless access control cards and readers for the security industry, today announced additions to their iCLASS(R) product family that comply with the United States Government Smart Card Interoperability Specifications (GSC-IS) and the low and medium assurance profiles of the Technical Implementation Guidance Specification.
1 of the Government Smart Card Interoperability Specification (GSC-IS 2.
The completion of the project will make them one of the first federal agencies to comply with the Government Smart Card Interoperability Specification (GSC-IS).
government smart card interoperability specifications Complete compatibility with Model 330 version smart cards, CIP client software and industry-leading software Datakey's Java Card supports all features of the previous generation Model 330 smart card.