We are very disturbed by these arrests, which seem to have been carried out under an anti-terrorism law adopted in July 2009 and in accordance with a revision of government security policy two weeks ago.
What does GSP stand for?
GSP stands for Government Security Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GSP
We have 253 other meanings of GSP in our Acronym Attic
- Global Structured Products (UK)
- Global Studies Program
- Globemaster Sustainment Partnership (US Air Force and Boeing)
- Gnu Server Page(s) (Java Servlet for HTML scripting)
- Good Safety Practice
- Good Scientific Practice
- Good Service Pension
- Google Sitemap Protocol
- Gough-Stewart Platform (robotics)
- Government of Canada Security Policy
- Government Security Program (Microsoft)
- Government Services Provider (US government contracting)
- Government Specified Purchase
- Governor's Scholars Program (various locations)
- Graduate Safety Practitioner (Board of Certified Safety Professionals)
- Graduate School of Psychology (various schools)
- Grandparent Support Program
- Grants and Special Projects
- Graphic Subroutine Package
- Graphics System Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arad reportedly passed an initial test, but subsequent inquiry by Israel's domestic security service Shin Bet, a conservative who opposed Israel's 2005 unilateral withdrawal from the Gaza Strip and has called in recent years for the reoccupation of entire areas of the coastal enclave, created in 1999, includes 20 advisers from various backgrounds who are charged with drafting reports on potential government security policy.
Government security policy and operations, expanding the firm's advisory capabilities in these fields.
Currently, the council consists of Cabinet ministers and is often seen as the rubber-stamp organ of government security policy.
They have long been our go-to source for learning about the latest rules, regulations and changes in government security policy.
Designed specifically to meet federal government security policy requirements, Good S/MIME supports the Motorola Q family of smartphones and gives the Department of Defense (DoD) and associated government agencies a mobile messaging solution that is more personalized and easier to manage and administrate than other alternatives.
Dezenski brings broad-based government security policy experience to Cross Match from her work at the U.
The Forum is a continuous, independent commission that includes key business and government security policy and technology implementers - as well as security industry executives.