63 million for the Tacloban airport restoration project through a negotiated procurement on emergency cases permitted under the revised executing rules and regulations of RA 9184 or the Government Procurement Reform Act.
What does GPRA stand for?
GPRA stands for Government Procurement Reform Act (Philippines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPRA
We have 3 other meanings of GPRA in our Acronym Attic
- General Practice Registrars Australia
- Generalized progressive retinal atrophy
- Generic Packet Rate Algorithm
- Gesellschaft Public Relations Agenturen eV (Germany)
- Glider Pilot Regiment Association (UK)
- Global Paramedic and Rescue Academy (Sharjah, UAE)
- Global Phenolic Resins Association
- Gouvernement Provisoire de la Republique Algerienne
- Government Performance and Results Act of 1993
- Government Performance and Review Act
- Grand Prairie (Texas)
- Grand Prix Riders Association
- Grande Prairie (Alberta, Canada)
- Grants Pass Resource Area (Medford, Oregon)
- Great Plains Rodeo Association
- Greater Peoria Regional Airport (Illinois)
- Greater Pittsburgh Rabbinic Association (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Griffin Park Residents Association (London, UK)
- Grillias Pirc Rosier Alves (architecture firm; Irvine, CA)
- Ground Penetrating Radar Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purchasing of the aircraft would be carried on via an open competitive bidding procedures, using the non-discretionary pass-fail criterion set under the Implementing Rules and Regulation of the Government Procurement Reform Act.
9184, the Government Procurement Reform Act,a the DoTC said.