Following finalisation of the planning procs ess through the Government Office for the North West, Dobbies will confirm dates for construction to begin on site.
What does GONW stand for?
GONW stands for Government Office for the North West (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Gas and Oil National Information Infrastructure
- Gun Owners of New Jersey
- Georgia Organization of Nurse Leaders
- Government of the Netherlands
- General Office Non-Line of Sight
- Global Organisation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Genetically Optimized Neural Network System
- Gruppo Oncologico Nord Ovest (Italian: Oncology Group North-West)
- Government of the North Pole
- Government of National Unity (Sudan political organization)
- Government of North West Frontier Province (Pakistan)
- Railgon Company (Trailer Train Company)
- Gangs of New York (movie)
- Government of New Zealand
- Gulf of Oman Naval Zone of Operation
- Gastric Outlet Obstruction
- Gemeenschappelijke Onderwerps-Ontsluiting
- Get Oil Out (California organization opposed to oil drilling in Santa Barbara Channel)
- God of Obelisk (Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! card)
- Gold Oil PLC (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following finalisation of the planning process through the Government Office for the North West, Dobbies will confirm dates for construction to begin on site.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The government office for the North West has now announced it will not send the scheme to public inquiry, meaning the project could be completed by 2011.
Ms Meek will not be known to you but she is in fact Regional Director of the Government Office for the North West.
We now look forward to a similar positive outcome from the government office for the north west.
Whatever happens there, it then has to be referred to the Government Office for the North West, then the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister.
This is because the application will have to be referred to the Government Office for the North West, potentially leading to a public inquiry.
You are right to say, however, that Government Office for the North West is in the process of reducing the size of its operation - both in Manchester and Liverpool.