He previously worked in press office roles for the Cabinet Office, Health & Safety Executive and the Government News Network.
What does GNN stand for?
GNN stands for Government News Network (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GNN
We have 43 other meanings of GNN in our Acronym Attic
- Good News Music Service (Christian performing arts)
- Greater Nevada Mortgage Services
- General National Maritime Transport Company (Libya)
- Genome News Network
- Global Nearest Neighbor
- Global Network Navigator (commercial website publication)
- Globalvision News Network
- Good Neighbor News
- Goodnight Nurse (band)
- Government Neural Network
- Great Northern Nekoosa Corporation (paper manufacturing)
- Guerrilla News Network (counterculture news website)
- Good Neighbor Next Door (Department of Housing Urban Development)
- Guyana National Newspapers Limited
- Green Net National Product
- Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewak Jatha (UK)
- Global Network for Neglected Tropical Disease Control (Sabin Vaccine Institute)
- Gay Night Out
- Geminal Natural Orbital
- Girl's Night Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Government News Network, previously known by the Orwellian title Central Office of Information, pulled a typical Whitehall trick by providing an answer - but not to the question asked.
Earlier in the day campaigner Carolyn Saville pointed out that on the Government News Network website it says a formal response has to be given to health service petitions signed by more than 1% of the local population.
``It is also how we would handle the media so we have journalists from the government news network giving us a hard time.
A spokesman for the Government News Network said: "An egg was thrown at Mr Prescott's vehicle as he arrived at the venue just after 5pm.
These can be obtained via local Government News Network offices on 0113 283 6601.
A spokesman for the Government News Network could not confirm whether documents being finalised for publication in libraries would include details of other possible sites.
After months of Whitehall deliberation, Prescott announced the decision yesterday, reported succinctly in a Government News Network statement, which read: "The Government has refused the appeal, so there will not be a racecourse there.