The newly-appointed CEO of the Government Institutions Pension Fund (GIPF), David Nuyoma says there is scope to change the legislative framework governing the country's biggest pension fund, for it to be responsive to the needs of its members.
What does GIPF stand for?
GIPF stands for Government Institutions Pension Fund (Namibia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GIPF
- General Intelligence Production Division
- Glass-Integrated Passive Device (manufacturing technology)
- Generation of Interactive Programming Environments
- Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (Pune, Maharashtra, India)
- Good Idea, Poorly Executed
- Grenada Institute of Professional Engineers
- Generation of Interactive Programming Environments, Second Version
- Gruppo Italiano Produttori Etichette Autoadesive (Italian: Italian Self-Sticking Labels Producers Group)
- Governors Island Preservation and Education Corporation
- Ghana Institute of Professional Foresters
- Gambia Investment Promotion and Free Zones Agency (Banjul)
- Global Internet Policy Initiative
- Graduate Institute of Political and International Studies (UK)
- Gammon Infrastructure Projects Limited (India)
- Gammon Infrastructure Projects Ltd. (Gammon India Limited; Mumbai, India)
- Geophysical Institute Permafrost Laboratory (Alaska)
- Georgia Interfaith Power & Light (est. 2003; Atlanta, GA)
- Grand Island Public Library (Grand Island, NE)
- Gonzaga Intellectual Property Law Association (Gonzaga University School of Law; Spokane, WA)
- Government Intellectual Property Law Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also serves as director and treasurer of the Namibian Red Cross Society and chairman of the audit committee of the Namibian Government Institutions Pension Fund.
The Government Institutions Pension Fund (GIPF) has announced an increase in funeral benefits for members and dependants backdated to December 2012.
When I started needling some fund managers and stock brokers, I received the equally surprising snippet that the Government Institutions Pension Fund has a standing instruction out to mop up everything local that becomes available.
The Government Institutions Pension Fund (GIPF) pensioners will receive a 5% increase on their monthly pension as from this Friday, 1 April, the fund announced earlier this week.
The embattled Government Institutions Pension Fund (GIPF) might have turned a new leaf following the appointment of an investment consultant company, RisCura.