13 government girls primary school Nabi Shah Bala, polling station No.
What does GGPS stand for?
GGPS stands for Government Girls Primary School (Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GGPS
We have 2 other meanings of GGPS in our Acronym Attic
- Golden Gate Properties Ltd. (India)
- Gujarat Glass Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Great Golden Property and Loan Fund (Thailand)
- Greater Griffith Park Neighborhood Council (Los Angeles, CA)
- Good Game, Peace Out
- Geranylgeranyl Pyrophosphate
- Gadu-Gadu Password Recovery (software)
- Gila Gila Pengantin Remaja (film)
- Go Go Power Rangers
- Glenn Gould Professional School (est. 1997; Royal Conservatory of Music; Canada)
- Great Grand Parent Stock (livestock breeding)
- Grunt Gold Prospecting Tools (Kingman, AZ)
- Geranylgeranyl Protein Transferase Type I
- Geranylgeranyl Protein Transferase Type II
- Greater Glasgow Passenger Transport Executive (UK)
- Generalized Gaussian Quadrature
- Georgia Guitar Quartet (est. 1996; Athens, GA)
- Glory Gates Quartet (California)
- Golden Gate Quartet (band)
- Greg Glassman Quartet (jazz quartet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CM approved upgradation of Government Higher School Chaparyal, Government Girls Primary School Syed Abad No.
Government middle school Khan Abad, Government Girls Primary School Haya Sarai and Government Primary School Bangai were repaired and reconstructed besides provision of furniture to them.
In addition, radical elements blew up a Government Girls Primary School in Khyber Agency and the other in Sultan Khel(Landi Kotal) by planting explosive material in late night.
ISLAMABAD, May 15, 2011 (Balochistan Times): The Chief Secretary Punjab in his report submitted before the Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry said that concerned education authorities were directed to make efforts for making government primary school Darbar Roshan Shah and government girls primary school Ratta Bhir in District Jhang, operational.
GILGIT, February 14, 2011 (Frontier Star): The ministry of Education has decided to lodge a case against the proprietor who has locked a Government Girls Primary School in Soni Kot area which was constructed in 2007.
2 million project of an under construction Government Girls Primary School at Khafa, he said that development schemes initiated in his constituency during last three years has no comparison with any constituency of district Peshawar.
According to political administration militants planted bomb in the government Girls Primary School located near Malik Nadir Khan Klay, Landi Kotal.