World Development Indicator (WDI), Government Finance Statistics (GFS) and International Finance Statistics (IFS).
What does GFS stand for?
GFS stands for Government Finance Statistics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFS
We have 121 other meanings of GFS in our Acronym Attic
- Global File System (LINUX file system)
- Global Fleet Sales, Inc.
- Global Fleet Services
- Global Food Sourcing (various organizations)
- Global Forecast System (weather forecast model, formerly Aviation Model)
- Global Forestry Service, Inc. (various locations)
- Glycol Fill Station (cooling)
- Golden Fuel Systems (various locations)
- Goodwood Festival of Speed (UK)
- Gordon Food Service
- Government Fleet Services
- Government Furnished Supplies
- Government Furnished Support
- Government Statistics Finance (IMF)
- Government-Furnished Services
- Government-Furnished Software
- Graduate Fast Stream (UK)
- Grandfather Father Son (backup rotation scheme)
- Graphic Flight Simulator
- Greenlight Financial Services (Irvine, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2: Detailed Tables,; Eurostat: General Government Accounts and Statistics; and IMF: Government Finance Statistics.
The figures from the local government finance statistics unit showed average bills rose by 9.
In this regard the use of Government Finance Statistics Manual 2001 prepared by IMF is recommended.
 Data on gross domestic investment, imports and exports of goods and nonfinancial services, and GDP come from the World Bank data tape; information on central government revenue and expenditure comes from the data tape on Government Finance Statistics compiled by International Monetaty Fund.