The PIC will make this investment for the Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF).
What does GEPF stand for?
GEPF stands for Government Employees Pension Fund (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEPF
- Generalized Epilepsy and Paroxysmal Dyskinesia
- Georgia Environmental Protection Division
- Gente por la Defensa Animal, a.c. (Mexico)
- Grupo Educación Pro Defensa Animal
- Global Embedded Processor Debug Interface Standard (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Industry Standards and Technology Organization; Piscataway, NJ)
- Global Elevation Power Density Profile
- Glen Edmunds Performance Driving School (Nairobi)
- Guangzhou Environmental Publicity and Education Center (China)
- Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council (California)
- Global Export & Project Finance (various locations)
- Greater Essex Prosperity Forum (est. 2004; England, UK)
- Global Environmental Public Goods
- Gestational Edema Proteinuria Hypertension
- Guangdong Electric Power Holding Company (China)
- Galaxies, Etoiles, Physique et Instrumentation (French: Galaxies, Stars, Physics and Instrumentation; research laboratory; France)
- Genetically Engineered Peptides for Inorganics (biomimetics)
- Georgia Environmental Policy Institute (Athens, GA)
- Groupement de l'Exercice Professionnel des Infirmières
- Groupement des Entrepreneurs de Peinture Industrielle (French: Industrial Painting Entrepreneurs Group; est. 1953)
- Gyratory Elasto-Plastic Index (materials)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South African Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF) will invest in infrastructure development some R28bn ($4bn) of the over R800bn ($101bn) fund it manages.
13, 2001 Nedbank, part of Nedcor banking group, and State Street Bank and Trust Company, the principal subsidiary of State Street Corporation and the leading US provider of services to public funds, announced today that South Africa's Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF) has appointed the Nedcor/State Street alliance to provide investment administration services.