What does GEHF stand for?
GEHF stands for Government Employees Health Fund (now Australian Health Management Group; Wollongong, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- German-Hardcopy AG (Garbsen, Germany; formerlyh Gebrüder Hartmann)
- Government Employees Health Association
- Government Employees Hospital Association
- Government Employees' Health Benefits
- Grupo de Estudos da História do Brasil (Portuguese: Research Group on the History of Brazil)
- Greater Edmonton Home Builders' Association
- General Electric Healthcare
- Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center (Buford, GA)
- Greater East Honolulu Community Alliance (Hawaii)
- General Electric Healthcare Institute (Saudi Arabia)
- Glutaraldehyde Erythrocyte Hemagglutination-Inhibition Immunoassay
- German Eastside Hockey Manager League
- Global Economic History Network (UK)
- German HIMAD Operations Center
- General Education Honors Program
- Giant Extragalactic HII (Ionized Atomic Hydrogen) Regions (astronomy)
- Good Electronic Health Record
- Good European Health Record (electronic healthcare records)
- Great Egg Harbor River (New Jersey)
- Gardner Edgerton High School (Kansas)