The preconditions are thus in place for implementing the combined share capital increase and sale of shares held by the government, as agreed upon by the bank's management and the Government Bank Insurance Fund in December 1993.
What does GBIF stand for?
GBIF stands for Government Bank Insurance Fund (Norway)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GBIF
We have 4 other meanings of GBIF in our Acronym Attic
- Girls Brigade International Council (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Greater Burlington Industrial Corporation (Vermont)
- Green Building Information Council (Canada)
- Groningen Bioinformatics Centre (Groningen, Netherlands)
- Global Business Intelligence Consulting Co., Ltd. (China)
- Global Business Innovation and Development (conference)
- Gosford Business Improvement District (Australia)
- Gender Balanced Inventory of Desirable Responding
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility
- Global Biodiversity Information Forum
- Government Bank Investment Fund
- Grace Brethren Investment Foundation (est. 1955)
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat (est. 2001)
- Green Building Information Gateway (US Green Building Council)
- Geist-Bilder-Interessen-Inventar (German: Mind-Pictures-Interest Inventory; interest assessment)
- Georges Besse II (French uranium enrichment plant)
- Gerda Boyesen International Institute
- Global Body of Investment Knowledge (CFA Institute)
- Global Business and International Management (conference)
- Gore Browne Investment Management LLP (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 /PRNewswire/ -- Den norske Bank and the Government Bank Insurance Fund have decided to implement the planned increase in the bank's share capital and sale of shares held by the Insurance Fund as a joint operation.
0- 1/28/94 /CONTACT: Gina Fladmoe, Corporate Communications Department, Den norske Bank, tel +47 22 48 15 98/ CO: Den norske Bank; Government Bank Insurance Fund ST: IN: FIN SU: MC -- NYON1 -- 7189 01/28/94 04:48 EST
The capital increase was the final step in fulfilling the agreement with the Government Bank Insurance Fund, which provided the bank with a total of NOK 5.
The resolutions also ensure the infusion of NOK 3,250 million in preference capital from the Government Bank Insurance Fund.
The agreements with the Government Bank Insurance Fund, the Government Bank Investment Fund and former shareholders in Realkreditt ensured the bank a capital ratio of 7.
Preference capital from the Government Bank Insurance Fund Den norske Bank has entered into an agreement with the Government Bank Insurance Fund for an injection of preference capital of NK 3,250 million.