Brad Williams, CPM NAA Chairman-Elect Vice President Lincoln Property Company Dallas, Texas NAA positions served: NAA Vice Chairman (2011); Budget and Finance Committee Chair (2011); NAA Secretary (2010); NAA Executive Committee (2010-2012); Reg:on 6 Vice President (2002-2009); Legislative Committee Chair (2002, 2009); Legislative Committee (1999-2010); State & Local Issues Chair (2001), NAAPAC Board of Trustees (2011-2012), Government Affairs Task Force (2008-2009); NAAPAC Chairman (2005-2006.
What does GATF stand for?
GATF stands for Government Affairs Task Force (American Payroll Association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GATF
We have 1 other meaning of GATF in our Acronym Attic
- Ground-Air Telerobotic System
- GCCS-M and TBMCS Engineering Symposium
- Georgia Association of Training, Employment and Supports
- Gifted and Talented Educational Services (various schools)
- Global Access to Educational Sources (Internet directory)
- Global Air Transportation Execution System (US Air Force Air Mobility Command)
- Gifted and Talented Educated with Accelerated Youth (Bartow County School System; Georgia)
- Gateway (street suffix)
- Godparents Anthroposophical Training Fund (UK)
- Golden Anniversary Trust Fund (est. 1999)
- Graphic Arts Technical Foundation
- Great American Techno Festival (annual)
- Georgia Track and Field and Cross Country
- German Arabic Technology Group
- Going Against the Grain
- Goiter of the Accessory Thyroid Glands (medical condition)
- Gujarat Automotive Gears (India)
- Gestion et Amélioration Techniques de l'Habitat (French: Management and Habitat Improvement Techniques)
- Gestion et Aménagement Touristiques et Hôteliers (French: Tourist and Hoteliers Management and Planning)
- Gratis Af Te Halen (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greg Serio New York Insurance Superintendent; Chairman, National Association of Insurance Commissioners government affairs task force "If you're looking to recover from a reinsurer, a lot of them are not around anymore, or at least, they're not answering the phone.
Since Deborah joined the APA in 1995, she has demonstrated outstanding leadership, putting in numerous volunteer hours and serving on several key committees, including the Government Affairs Task Force and Certification Board," said Dan Maddux, executive director of the American Payroll Association.
Fisher, a senior project manager and 19-year Cyborg veteran, was selected to receive this citation based on his significant contributions to the payroll profession, the Government Affairs Task Force and as a 2002 Congress Speaker.
NAA Vice Chairman Vice President Lincoln Property Company Dallas, Texas NAA Treasurer (2011); Budget and Finance Committee Chair (2011); NAA Secretary (2010); NAA Executive Committee (2010-2011); Region 6 Vice President (2002-2009); Legislative Committee Chair (2002, 2009); Legislative Committee (1999-2010); State & Local Issues Chair (2001); Government Affairs Task Force (2008-2009); NAAPAC Chairman (2005-2006, 2008); NAAPAC Ambassador (1999-2010); Futures Task Force (2006-2010); Accessibility Task Force (2008); Conference Committee (2009-2010); Governance Task Force (2004); Nominating Committee (2004-2006).
Dan Maddux, Executive Director of the American Payroll Association said, "McDevitt was chosen to receive this citation for his significant contributions to the payroll profession and the payroll industry through participation in Government Affairs Task Force.
Board (2009); Government Affairs Task Force Chair (2008-2009); NAA Secretary (2007); Legislative Committee Chair (2006); Joint Legislative Committee (2006-2009); Legislative Committee (2006-2008); Region 3 Vice President (2005-2006); State and Local Issues Chair (2005); Strategic Planning Committee (2004, 2007); Budget and Finance Committee (2001-2008).
Fisher has been actively involved through his work on the Government Affairs Task Force, and has been a long-time member of the child support subcommittee.