Palmer and Lashley's qualifications, including in-person interviews with them conducted by the Board Governance and Nominating Committee on January 18, 2007.
What does GNC stand for?
GNC stands for Governance and Nominating Committee (corporate governance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GNC
We have 69 other meanings of GNC in our Acronym Attic
- Generalized Nyquist Criterion
- Geriatric Nurse Certified (healthcare)
- Getting Needed Care (health scale)
- Ghana National Council (Chicago, IL)
- Global Navigation Chart
- Globally Networked Customs (World Customs Organization)
- GMF Network Controller
- GMFSC Network Controller
- Gobierno Nacional Central (Colombia)
- Good News Club (Child Evangelism Fellowship)
- Graduated Non-Convexity (image processing algorithm)
- Gram Negative Cocci (bacteria)
- Grand National Championship (ATV racing)
- Graph-Node Coloring
- Greater Newark Conservancy
- Green National Committee
- Greenburgh Nature Center (Scarsdale, New York)
- Greg Norman Collection (golf)
- Groupement National Carpe (French: National Carpe Group; fishing association)
- Guidance and Navigation Computer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meese has been appointed to the Smart Online Board of Directors' Compensation Committee and the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee.
In addition to the current annual evaluation of the Board of Directors by the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee, the Board will now conduct an annual performance review of itself and the Chairman of the Board and the chairperson of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee will conduct annual performance reviews of each individual director.
The Company's Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee are currently in the process of interviewing prospective unrelated directors for nomination at its next annual general meeting of shareholders.
Daily, Chairperson of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee.
The Board of Directors also adopted a policy that, subject to approval of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee, permits individual members of the Board of Directors to seek legal or expert advice from a source independent from management at Quebecor World's expense and that, subject to advising the Chairman of the Board, allows the Audit Committee, the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee and the Human Resources and Compensation Committee to likewise hire outside expertise.
Both directors were recommended by the Board's Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee and are Independent Directors under Brightpoint's recently announced Corporate Governance Principles and satisfy the proposed NASDAQ guidelines relating to director independence.
20, 2002 Board Also Accepts Management's Recommendation to Establish a Governance and Nominating Committee The Board of Directors of FleetBoston Financial (NYSE: FBF) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.