TIBCO will also join the Systinet SOA Governance Interoperability Framework (GIF).
What does GIF stand for?
GIF stands for Governance Interoperability Framework
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GIF
We have 130 other meanings of GIF in our Acronym Attic
- Gen IV International Forum
- Generation IV International Forum (nuclear reactors)
- Genocide Intervention Fund
- Gestor de Infraestructuras Ferroviarias (España)
- Gibostad Idrettsforening (Norwegian: Gibostad Sports Association)
- Global Income Fund (stock symbol)
- Global Infrastructure Fund
- Global Integration Framework (platform unifying integration industry components)
- Global Interest Forum (Polycom user group)
- Google It First
- Grace International Fellowship
- Gradient Induced Flow (urban planning)
- Graphic Interchange Format (file extension)
- Green Investment Fund (various organizations)
- Grey Iron Foundry (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Grønland Idræts-Forbund (Greenland)
- Growth and Innovation Framework
- Guaranteed Investment Fund
- Guidance Integrated Fuze
- Guidestar Information Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
JackBe also announced support for Oracle Fusion Middleware and HP's Governance Interoperability Framework (GIF).
Systinet also provides the SOA Governance Interoperability Framework (GIF), which was created to address the broader interdependencies of the security, business integration, business intelligence, and enterprise information integration vendors.
The Systinet SOA Governance Interoperability Framework provides a standards-based approach to governing and managing SOA initiatives across multiple vendors and technologies.
0, and the Governance Interoperability Framework (GIF).
Systinet, the leading software provider of the foundation for SOA governance and lifecycle management, today announced the delivery of SOA policy interoperability using the Governance Interoperability Framework (GIF), with Systinet's Registry acting as the SOA system-of-record.
As a founding supporter and ongoing contributor to Systinet's Governance Interoperability Framework (GIF), AmberPoint is helping organizations to govern services from inception through runtime operation and into retirement.
New Solutions In April, Systinet came to market with a groundbreaking initiative called the Governance Interoperability Framework (GIF).