In 1978, Shea was inducted into the Gospel Music Association Hall of Fame, and in 1996 he was elected to the Religious Broadcasting Hall of Fame.
What does GMA stand for?
GMA stands for Gospel Music Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GMA
We have 211 other meanings of GMA in our Acronym Attic
- Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Global Maritime Alliance (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Global Maritime Awareness (US DoD)
- Global Media Arts (Philippines)
- Global Medical Affairs
- Global Microentrepreneurship Awards
- Gloria Macapagal Arroyo (Philippine president)
- Golden Myanmar Airlines (est. 2012)
- Good Morning America (ABC morning program)
- Good Morning Antipolo (Philippines)
- Government Managers Association (Canada)
- GRACIE Magazine Association
- Grand Master Archer
- Grandmasters Association (chess; now defunct)
- Graphic Management Associates, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Graphics Media Accelerator
- Greater Manila Area (Philippines)
- Greater Metropolitan Area
- Grid Magnetic Angle
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
His other honors include seven Grammy Awards, nine Academy of Country Music statuettes, 10 American Music Awards, two People's Choice Awards, seven Music City News Awards and seven Dove Awards from the Gospel Music Association Greg Bates opens.
Group leader Ed O'Neal, who's been singing gospel for 45 years, was inducted into the Southern Gospel Music Association Hall of Fame in 2004.
Performers due to appear include: -- Singer/songwriter Linda Geleris, who was a finalist at the Los Angeles Regional Gospel Music Association competition with her song ``One Drop of Your Love.
Goff's riveting account of the internecine struggle within the Gospel Music Association during the 1970s and 1980s between the traditional southern gospel faction, which resented the encroachment of contemporary Christian performers, and the more liberal faction, is especially compelling and reveals the extent to which the personal values of one group conflicted with those of another group.
Grant is a six-time Grammy Award winner, 26-time Gospel Music Association Dove Award winner, and a member of the Gospel Music Association Hall of Fame.
Both groups are members of the Pacific Gospel Music Association.
She was a member of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences, the Gospel Music Association and the Songwriters Hall of Fame.