I am very proud of the second edition of this unique cookbook because it features beautiful photographs of dishes prepared by my good friend Chef Gerard Gasparini, Master Chef of France and owner of Restaurant Pomme in Gordonsville, Virginia," said author John R.
What does GVE stand for?
GVE stands for Gordonsville, Virginia (airport code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of GVE
We have 13 other meanings of GVE in our Acronym Attic
- Greene Valley Developmental Center (developmental disabilities; Greeneville, TN)
- Greater Vancouver Distance Education School (Canada)
- Garden Valley District Library (Garden Valley, ID)
- Generalized Vibrational Density of States (physics)
- Global Vector Data Record
- Goodguys Vintage Drag Racing Association
- Garner Valley Downhole Seismographic Array (earthquake project; Garner Valley, CA)
- Generalized Van Der Waals
- General Visceral Efferent (nerve)
- Good Verses Evil
- Graphics and Visualization in Engineering (conference)
- Workshop on Graphics and Visualization Education
- Golden Valley Electric Association (Alaska)
- Glomerular Visceral Epithelial Cell
- Gonadal Vein Endothelial Cell
- Greatham Village Events Committee (UK)
- Guadalupe Valley Electric Cooperative
- Gastric Vagal Efferent Multiunit Discharge
- Graduated Vehicle Excise Duty (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has entered into a distribution agreement in the Americas for biopolymer rigid packaging films in an exclusive partnership with the Klockner Pentaplast Group, based in Gordonsville, Virginia, USA.
Headquartered in Gordonsville, Virginia, PBM manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) store brand infant formula and baby foods sold by retail supermarkets and pharmacies in the United States, Canada, Mexico and China.
com/) is privately owned and based in Gordonsville, Virginia.
Bright Beginnings is distributed by PBM Products, LLC, a privately owned company based in Gordonsville, Virginia.
van Beek, President of Klockner Capital Corporation located in Gordonsville, Virginia.
In May 1994 NORWEB made its first overseas investment, taking a 50% stake in a 240MW combined cycle gas fired cogeneration plant at Gordonsville, Virginia in the US, Mission Energy being the other partner.