Published by Goose Lane Editions in 2012, includes 180 pages, map, b/w images throughout, index.
What does GLE stand for?
GLE stands for Goose Lane Editions (Canadian publisher)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GLE
We have 45 other meanings of GLE in our Acronym Attic
- Geneva Lakes Executives (forum)
- Glencairn Gold Corp (stock symbol)
- Global Laser Enrichment (Wilmington, NC)
- Global Leadership & Entrepreneurship (Regent University; Virginia Beach, VA)
- Global Leadership Education
- Global Lift Equipment (Spain)
- Globalized Localized Expert
- GLOBE (Global Learning and Observation to Benefit the Environment) Learning Expedition
- Goal Line Extended (Lacrosse)
- Good Luck Everyone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pierre Goose Lane Editions 500 Beverbrook Court, Suite 330 Fredericton, NB, Canada, E3B 5X4 9780864926739, $35.
Jacques Hurtubise Sarah Fillmore, editor Goose Lane Editions 500 Beverbrook Court, Suite 330 Fredericton, NB.
Studio Ceramics In Canada Gail Crawford Goose Lane Editions 469 King Street, Fredericton, NB, Canada, E3B 1E5 0864924283 $35.
Anything But The Moon George Sipos Goose Lane Editions 469 King St, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada E3B 1E5 0864924275 $14.
The Scent of Eucalyptus: A missionary childhood in Ethiopia Daniel Coleman Published by Goose Lane Editions, Fredericton, NB, 2003 pp.
What We Talk About When We Talk About War Noah Richler Goose Lane Editions 500 Beverbrook Court, Suite 330 Fredericton, NB, Canada, E3B 5X4 9780864926227, $24.
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Goose Lane Editions, 2010.