BAYTOWN, Texas, April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As demand grows in Greater Houston for more skilled and diverse STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) workers, Bayer Corporation is meeting the challenge by investing more than $400,000 to strengthen STEM education and create a continuous STEM education-to-workforce pipeline in the Goose Creek Consolidated Independent School District (GCCISD) with grants and scholarships targeted to middle and high schools.
What does GCCISD stand for?
GCCISD stands for Goose Creek Consolidated Independent School District (Baytown, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Global Climate Change Initiative
- Global Communications for Conservation, Inc (New York, NY)
- Gold Crown Club International (Best Western frequent travel club)
- Grade Crossing Collision Investigation
- Ground Command and Control Interface
- Gujranwala Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Pakistan)
- German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan
- Global Climate Change Information Programme
- B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences (Rochester Institute of Technology; Rochester, NY)
- Geodetic and Cartographic Control Information System (Lithuania)
- Golden Crossing Constructors Joint Venture (Canada)
- Gamer.lk Clans Counter Strike League (gaming clan)
- Gas-Cooled Closed Loop
- Geac Computer Corporation Limited (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- Generalized Common Contract Language
- Global Common Component List (General Motors list of globally approved items for production equipment)
- Gloucestershire County Cricket League (UK)
- Grand Circle Cruise Line (Malta)
- Green County Conservation League (Monroe, WI)
- Greg Cousins Construction Ltd. (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three years ago, the Goose Creek Consolidated Independent School District, 25 miles east of Houston, crafted its own faculty dress policy.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings assigns the following ratings to the Goose Creek Consolidated Independent School District (CISD), Texas (the district) unlimited tax (ULT) refunding bonds: