com platform is tightly integrated with the Google Data APIs, empowering custom apps with the ability to do things like push data into a Google Spreadsheet or query a Google Calendar.
What does GData stand for?
GData stands for Google data APIs (Google)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Global Delivery Application Services (Hewlett-Packard)
- Global Deployment Analysis System
- Graphical Data Analysis System
- Ground Data Acquisition System
- Ground Data Analysis Software
- Groundwater Data Analysis System
- Groupement Départemental d'Action Sociale (French: Departmental Group for Social Action)
- Geodetic Data Application System
- Geodetic Datum (energy production)
- Group for Debates in Anthropological Theory (UK)
- Greater Denver Airedale Terrier Club (Colorado)
- General Dynamics Armament and Technical Products (operating unit of the General Dynamics Corporation)
- Genome De-Linked Annotation Viewer
- Germany Deutscher Aktien Index (Germany Stock Exchange Index)
- Generic Decomposition And Yield
- Groton Dunstable Alliance for Youth (Groton, MA)
- General Dog's Body
- General Duties Branch (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Genome Database
- Global Drive Brand
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the Google Data APIs, we want to make it easy for developers to build innovative web apps that integrate with Google products.
com for Google Data APIs -- 2008: Google Visualization API -- 2009: Force.