0, Coldfusion MX 7, Visual Studio, Jsharp 2003, Kernel Programming, Google AdSense, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google App Engine, Google Web Toolkit, Google Webmaster Central, Google Website Optimizer, Amazon Web Services, eBay Web Services, Search Engine Optimization, AJAX, DHTML, XHTML 1.
What does GWT stand for?
GWT stands for Google Web Toolkit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GWT
We have 43 other meanings of GWT in our Acronym Attic
- Glassy-Winged Sharpshooter (insect)
- Groundwater Supply Survey
- Global Water Supply and Sanitation Assessment 2000 (World Health Organization report)
- Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board (India)
- Guaranteed Watt Saver Systems, Inc. (est. 1977; Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ground Water Systems Sales Specialist (National Ground Water Association certification)
- Gaussian Wide-Sense Stationary Uncorrelated Scattering
- Glow Wire Test
- Go With That
- Gold Wire Technology (Cisco)
- Google Webmaster Tool
- Great Wall Technology (various locations)
- Great White Throne
- Grey Water Tank
- Gross Weight
- Gutsy Women Travel, LLC (Garden City, NY)
- Westerland, Germany - Westerland (Airport Code)
- Gateway Tourist Association (Canada)
- Gold Wing Touring Association
- Goldsboro-Wayne Transit Authority (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Day one will focus on Google's developer and developer-related products including: App Engine, Google Web Toolkit, Chrome/HTML5, APIs and Mobile Development.
He further added that the newer Google infrastructure projects like Megastore as well as developer tools such as Google Web Toolkit and Closure were "sluggish, over-engineered Leviathans" compared to projects like MongoDB and jQuery.
JBoss Enterprise Middleware supports the choice of the developer and architect regardless of whether they are designing applications for Java Enterprise Edition, Spring Framework, Seam, Google Web Toolkit, Ruby, Groovy, PHP and a host of other frameworks and programming choices.
The new Orkut adopts the latest Google web toolkit platform and includes features such as built- in simultaneous chat, photo tagging with automatic face detection and private sharing of photo albums including new safety features.
0 is empowering testers with the latest support for UI technologies, adding new or updating built-in support for latest versions of jQuery, Google Web Toolkit, Adobe([R]) Flash([R]), Flex SDK, and Silverlight 5.
Built-in support for Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and the Yahoo User Interface (YUI) library.