According to the documents, the IRS believes 'as long as a person has stored email in a cloud service like Google Mail, and as long as those emails haven't been deleted after a few months, the agency doesn't need a warrant to read them.
What does GMail stand for?
GMail stands for Google Mail
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GMail
- Gereja Masehi Advent Hari Ketujuh (Seventh Day Adventist Church in Indonesia)
- Greater Murray Area Health Service (Australia)
- Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School (Gwynedd Valley, PA)
- Gary Manuel Aveda Institute (beauty school; Seattle, WA)
- General Model for Authorization Information (Swedish Alliance for Middleware Infrastructure; Sweden)
- Geometric Modeling and Imaging (International Conference)
- Global Media AIDS Initiative
- Greg Manning Auctions, Inc
- Gruppo Medico Antroposofico Italiano (Italian: Italian Anthroposophical Medical Group)
- Guided Missile And Aerospace Intelligence Committee
- Grupa Mlodych Artystow i Literatow (Polish: Group of Young Artists and Writers)
- Gas Mask Adapter Kit (Blackhawk product)
- Grupi I Monitorimit Anti-Korrupsion (Albanian: Anti Corruption Monitoring Group)
- General Motors Asset Management
- Give Me A Minute
- Glass Manufacturers Association of Malaysia (trade association)
- Global Master Asset Management (Germany)
- Greenwood Military Aviation Museum (Canada)
- Gross Margin After Marketing
- General Maneuver
Samples in periodicals archive:
To augment the user experience, this phone is preloaded with various Google applications such as Google Mail, Google Talk with video chat, Google voice search and Google maps with Street view and latitude.
STOCKHOLM, May 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Electronics manufacturer Note unified its communication infrastructure and reduced its IT costs by switching from Google Mail to Microsoft Office 365, which delivered greater value and offered a familiar work environment for its employees.
The move to the California based Google Mail is intended to improve productivity and efficiency for more than 1,700 employees of the airline.
Award-Winning Airline Shifts into the Cloud with Google Mail for Efficient, Cost- Effective Communications SAN FRANCISCO, Oct.
They have begun to move into other markets including Google Maps, Google Mail, and a controversial plan to scan thousands of books and make them available online.
Google Apps offers messaging and collaboration applications for business, including Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Groups, Google Talk chat and instant messaging, Google Docs document, spreadsheet and presentation sharing and editing, Google Video for internal video sharing and Google Sites intranet for knowledge sharing.
Google mail will take the place of the city's slow and crash-prone e-mail system despite concerns by some council members about security and liability.