29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems' legacy Goodrich Landing Gear business has been named among the Greater Toronto Area's top employers for 2013 by Mediacorp Canada.
What does GLG stand for?
GLG stands for Goodrich Landing Gear
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GLG
We have 24 other meanings of GLG in our Acronym Attic
- Generalized Linear-Feedback Shift Register
- Gulf of St. Lawrence
- Great Lakes Fishery Trust
- Glen Lau Film & Video
- Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
- Ganz Liebe Grüße (German)
- General Local Ground (algorithm)
- Glamis Gold Ltd (stock symbol)
- Global Legal Group (publishing; London, UK)
- Goofy Little Grin
- Great Lakes Group (Cleveland, OH)
- Grocery List Generator
- Georgia Local Government Access (resource)
- Get Lost and Go Away
- Great Lakes Great Database Workshop
- Great Lakes Greyhound Gathering
- Great Lakes Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Conference (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Germanischer Lloyd Garrad Hassan (renewable energy consultancy)
- Good Luck Good Hunting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to his appointment with Air Industries Group Brand was most recently the president of Goodrich Landing Gear, a unit of Goodrich Corporation and for over 25 years he held senior management positions within the Aerospace industry.
Homaid Al Shemmari, executive director of Mubadala Aerospace and Mike Brand, president of Goodrich Landing Gear signed the Heads of Agreement (HOA) at the Farnborough Airshow in the presence of Troy Lambeth, chief executive of Mubadala's recently established spare engine and rotable leasing subsidiary, Sanad Aero Solutions.
Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) has signed a ten-year agreement with Goodrich Landing Gear, a Goodrich Corporation business, for the supply of AerMet[R] 100 alloy for use in military aircraft landing gear components for the F/A-18 Hornet and the F-35 Lightening II (Joint Strike Fighter).
The HOA was signed during the Farnborough Airshow by Mike Brand, president, Goodrich Landing Gear and Homaid Al Shemmari, executive director of Mubadala Aerospace.
The two JVs will be between XAIC on the one hand and Goodrich Landing Gear and Goodrich Aerostructures on the other.
According to Mike Brand, President of Goodrich Landing Gear division, "This contract marks the beginning of a new relationship between our team and ATA.
Among his past consulting clients are Goodrich Landing Gear, Lucent, Avaya, Sunoco, FedEx, American Eagle and Hasbro.