Goodrich Hella Aerospace Lighting Systems is to provide runway turn-off and taxi lights as well as wing illumination, cargo handling lights and logo lights (the lights that illuminate the airline logo on the vertical stabiliser).
What does GHALS stand for?
GHALS stands for Goodrich Hella Aerospace Lighting Systems
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ghanaian Community in France Association
- Greater Horn of Africa Climate Outlook Forum
- Government Hospitality Advisory Committee for the Purchase of Wine (UK)
- Geologic Hazard Abatement District
- Greater Hartford Auto Dealers Association (Connecticut)
- Garo Hills Autonomous District Council (India)
- Greater Houston Association of Flight Instructors
- Global HIV/AIDS Initiative Nigeria (est. 2004; USAID)
- Ghanaian Italian Petroleum Company Limited
- Greensburg Hempfield Area Library (Greensburg, PA)
- Greater Hartford Academy of Math and Science (Connecticut)
- Greater Houston Association of Mortgage Brokers (Texas)
- Greater Houston Area Mobile Music Association
- Ghana National Catholic Youth Council (religious group)
- Ghana HIV/AIDS Network
- God Help All Of Us
- Gay Health Advocacy Project (Columbia University; New York)
- Gay Healthy Alliance Project (UK)
- Glial Hyaluronic Acid Binding Protein
- Global Health Access Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Goodrich Hella Aerospace Lighting Systems With locations in Lippstadt, Germany and Tampa, Florida, Goodrich Hella Aerospace Lighting Systems is a world leader in the design, development, test, manufacture and repair of exterior and interior lighting and systems for military, commercial, regional and business aircraft.
Goodrich will also be supplying the cargo mechanical system to the A380 passenger version while Goodrich Hella Aerospace Lighting Systems will be supplying 23 different LED-based exterior lighting components for the aircraft.