Goodnight and God bless Mam, you're with my Dad now.
What does GNGB stand for?
GNGB stands for Goodnight and God Bless
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of GNGB in our Acronym Attic
- Ginga Nagareboshi Gin (Anime/Manga)
- Girl's Not Grey (AFI song)
- Giulio Negrini Guitars
- Global Network Group
- Global Nomads Group
- Go No Go (marketing)
- Good Night Goon
- Growing Neural Gas
- Guru Nanak Gurdwara (UK)
- Good News Gospel Choir (University of Houston; Houston, TX)
- Greg Norman Golf Course Design (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Greg Norman Golf Foundation (Australia)
- Georgia National Guard Family Support Foundation
- Global Network for Good Governance (Cameroon)
- Good Night and Good Luck (George Clooney film)
- Grand Nord Grand Large (French)
- Governmental Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News Gospel Projekt (Germany)
- Gorham North Gorham Public Library (Gorham, Maine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Until our next game of Dominoes Den, goodnight and God bless.
Goodnight and God bless to the jolliest Uncle ever.