Ned Goodman is also the founder and benefactor of the Goodman Institute of Investment Management, a graduate school for investment management at Concordia University where he serves as an Adjunct Professor and as a member of the Associates of the Chancellor.
What does GIIM stand for?
GIIM stands for Goodman Institute of Investment Management (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GIIM
- General Instrument Interface Document
- Generalnego Inspektora Informacji Finansowej (Polish: General Inspector of Financial Information)
- Global ISDN & Future Access Technologies Industry Forum
- Gasherbrum III (26,089 ft. mountain near Pakistan-China)
- Graham International Implant Institute (Macomb, MI)
- Gorzowski Internetowy Informator Kulturalny (Polish: Gorzowski Internet Information Culture; website)
- Groupement des Infirmières et Infirmiers de Liaison du Québec
- Guide to Integrated Information Literacy Skills
- Global Intelligent Information Management (IBM)
- Global Internet Infrastructure Markets
- Global Intermediary Identification Number
- Goethe-Institut Inter Nationes (German: worldwide network of cultural institutes)
- Gas Initially In Place
- Global Information Internship Program
- Good International Industry Practice (standards)
- Guanzhong Irrigation Improvement Project (China; World Bank)
- Greece, Italy, Ireland, Portugal, and Spain
- Global Inter-agency IPY (International Polar Year) Polar Snapshot Year (World Meteorological Organization/International Council for Science)
- Geospatial Information Integrated Product Team
- Gradient-Based Iterative Image Reconstruction