Knotice's Good to Know Guide: Responsive Design for Email is available as a free download, here: http://www.
What does G2K stand for?
G2K stands for Good to Know
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of G2K
- Graphics-to-Haptics (virtual environment)
- Gunned 2 Hell (gaming clan)
- Group-to-Individual (meeting)
- Generation 2 Integra Club (Honda/Acura Integra enthusiasts)
- Génétique, Immunologie, Infectiologie, Développement (French: Genetics, Immunology, Infectious Disease, Development)
- Got to Jet
- Gateway 2000
- Getting to Know
- Godzilla 2000 (movie)
- Global to Local (UK)
- Graduates to Leaders (National Italian-American Foundation workshop)
- Gaussian-2 Method (organic chemistry)
- Güney2M (food supplier; Turkey)
- Giga-to-Nanoelectronics (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Government to Non-Profit (interaction between government and NGOs)
- Gross to Net
- Got to Pee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Good to know plenty of other people out there feel the same way that you do.
However, it's good to know that in a show of solidarity the SYFA are considering a boycott of future competitions in England until they change their rules.
There are many people in the US who realise the value of restoring this piece of art, and it is good to know others outside the US see Goff's work as timeless.
It is good to know that those who, like me, grew up conflicted, no longer have to choose.
``It's early in the season, and I'm still learning about my pitching staff, but it's good to know I can count on both those guys.
It feels so good to know that you can really help someone.
As part of an on-going health and wellness initiative, Safeway recently launch the Good to Know program, an in-store and online guide to food nutrition.