They really, really captured the essence of what he was - a really good guy with a good sense of humor, 23, who works at a fitness centre in Stone's hometown.
What does GSOH stand for?
GSOH stands for Good Sense Of Humor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GSOH
We have 1 other meaning of GSOH in our Acronym Attic
- Geelong Society of Dramatic Arts (Australia)
- Garden State Offshore Energy (wind farm; New Jersey)
- Graduate School of Education
- Grind Sight Open Eye (band)
- German Socio-Economic Panel
- Global Spec Ops Group (gaming site)
- Graduate School of Governance (Maastricht University; Netherlands)
- General State of Health
- Girl Scouts of Ohio's Heartland
- Good Salary Own House
- Good Set of Hair
- Good Set of Hands
- Good Standard of Hygiene
- Got Syphilis on Holiday
- Geological Society of India
- Geological Society of Iran
- General Security Of Information Agreement
- Graduate School of Operational and Information Sciences (Naval Postgraduate School; United States Navy)
- Graduate School of Journalism
- Global Sources Limited (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This would mean that a good sense of humor only reflected a subjective sense of health and well being.
I wanted to sell it to someone who had a really good sense of humor and she really appreciated the dark humor in Schooled and embraces it.
After breakfast, the keynote speaker, David Naster, talked about the power of laughter and having a good sense of humor.
Ken has a high degree of professionalism and integrity, and even though he does not smile in his picture for DAV Magazine, he has a good sense of humor.
People with a good sense of humor, as measured on questionnaires, have yet to display any marked advantages in immunity, pain resistance, or susceptibility to physical illness over those with weaker funny bones, Martin notes.
Survey Shows a Good Sense of Humor Can Take You Far MENLO PARK, Calif.
If I were asked to name the most significant human characteristic in being a manager, it would be a good sense of humor.