recently presented a check for $50,000 to the Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation as pan of its ongoing support of the Union State Bank Family Birthing Center at Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern, N.
What does GSHF stand for?
GSHF stands for Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation (Cincinnati, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSHF
- General Services Handling Company (est. 2006; India)
- Geneve Servette Hockey Club (Switzerland)
- Good Samaritan Health Center (est. 1923; Wisconsin)
- Greater Sudbury Housing Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Ground Source Heating and Cooling (energy system)
- Gujarat State Haj Committee (India)
- Getting Started in Hold'em (poker book)
- Gulf States Horticultural Expo (Auburn, AL)
- Garland Sports Hall of Fame (est. 1986; Garland, TX)
- Georgia Sports Hall of Fame
- Grand Sensible Heat Factor
- Girl Scout Hand Grenade (band)
- Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia
- Great Southern Hotels Group (Ireland)
- Goodman Segar Hogan Hoffler, Inc.
- Global School Health Initiative (est. 1995; World Health Organization)
- Granite State Home Improvements (Tilton, NH)
- Graduate Student Health Insurance Plan
- Georgia Student Hockey League
- Global Steel Holdings Ltd. (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mooney also serves on the Board of Directors and as Treasurer for Boys Hope of Cincinnati, on the Board of Directors and as Vice President of Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries, and on the Board of Trustees of Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation.
says Jeff Larson, executive director of the Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation.