Good Samaritan Health Centers -- $96,000 (three years) -- to increase access to dental care for uninsured, low-income adult residents in St.
What does GSHC stand for?
GSHC stands for Good Samaritan Health Center (est. 1923; Wisconsin)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSHC
We have 3 other meanings of GSHC in our Acronym Attic
- Guilford School Health Alliance (Greensboro, NC)
- Gulf South Historical Association
- Gulf South Hypnotherapy Association
- Graduate Student Health Advisory Committee (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Global Seismic Hazards Assessment Program
- Genome Systems Human BAC (Bacterial Artificial Chromosome)
- Greek Shipping Heir Boyfriend
- Garden State Harmonica Club (est. 1971; Ridgewood, NJ)
- General Services Handling Company (est. 2006; India)
- Geneve Servette Hockey Club (Switzerland)
- Greater Sudbury Housing Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Ground Source Heating and Cooling (energy system)
- Gujarat State Haj Committee (India)
- Getting Started in Hold'em (poker book)
- Gulf States Horticultural Expo (Auburn, AL)
- Garland Sports Hall of Fame (est. 1986; Garland, TX)
- Georgia Sports Hall of Fame
- Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation (Cincinnati, OH)
- Grand Sensible Heat Factor
- Girl Scout Hand Grenade (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The guest speaker is Sara Donaldson, social services and staff development coordinator at Eugene Good Samaritan Health Center.
Byline: The Register-Guard United Way Volunteer Connection and RSVP Eugene Good Samaritan Health Center - Seeks movie night assistant to help plan and run "Family Night" on Fridays.