The quality assurance controller supervises the good quality practice of the products, and the post-marketing Safety controller is charged with good vigilance practice.
What does GQP stand for?
GQP stands for Good Quality Practice (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GQP
We have 6 other meanings of GQP in our Acronym Attic
- Groundwater Quality Monitoring Network (Maine)
- Génétique Quantitative et Méthodologie de la Sélection (French: Quantitative Genetics and Selection Methodology)
- Ghana Quality Organization
- Good Quality Operation
- Global Quality of Life (healthcare)
- Gothenburg Quality of Life Instrument (questionnaire)
- Generic Quality of Service
- Guaranteed Quality of Service
- General Quality Plan
- Georgia QSO Party (amateur radio contesting)
- Gabby Quoi Quoi (catchment; Australia)
- Galion, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Gaussian Quadrature Rule
- Giant Quadrupole Resonance
- Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research, Inc.
- Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research (Washington, DC)
- Glidepath Qualification Surface (aviation)
- Global Quality Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Gray Quality System (US DoD quality management)
- Guaranteed Quality Service (shipping)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By attaining Gold Level membership, Oracle has recognized Integware for its commitment to establish Oracle related knowledge in delivering solutions that satisfy good quality practices (GxPs) in compliance with worldwide regulatory standards and for uniquely addressing the challenges of joint customers who want to effectively manufacture their products.
Eurachem is a network of European organizations that aims to promote good quality practices and develop an international system for traceability of chemical measurements (http://www.
8220;We are bringing a total solution offering to companies who want to follow current good quality practices in research, design, and manufacturing.