Yarm Lane Dental Surgery is being honoured by the British Dental Association (BDA) for achieving more than 10 years' membership of its good practice scheme.
What does GPS stand for?
GPS stands for Good Practice Scheme (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPS
We have 427 other meanings of GPS in our Acronym Attic
- Global Punchout Suite
- Gloucester Public Schools (Gloucester, MA)
- Go Pound Sand
- God Positioning System
- God's Plan of Salvation
- God's Positioning System
- Gody Professional Series
- Gold Plastic Syndrome (toy breakage)
- Gongshang Primary School (Singapore)
- Got It, Played It, Sent It (correspondence gaming)
- Government Policy Statement
- Government Primary School
- Government Printing Service (Australia)
- Graduate Professional Studies (various schools)
- Grams Per Second
- Grand Parent Stock (livestock breeding)
- Grandville Public Schools (Grandville, MI)
- Grange Primary School (UK)
- Grants Policy Statement (US DHHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are among just over 200 being celebrated nationally for gaining and maintaining membership of the British Dental Association's (BDA's) Good Practice Scheme for 10 years or more, known as the Gold membership.
Stanley Dental has been a member of the BDA Good Practice Scheme since 2009 and is part of the new Government pilots that are trialling different ways of delivering NHS primary dental care.
The BDA Good Practice scheme is a quality assurance programme for UK dental practices with only 10% of dental practices in Wales having the award.
STAFF at a North East dental practice are all smiles after being awarded the prestigious British Dental Association (BDA) Good Practice Scheme - Practice of The Year 2011 title.
He added: "There have been many recent changes in the dental profession, but the BDA Good Practice Scheme helps us to deliver exceptional care and service to patients.
In 2009, Osborne Dental was shortlisted a BDA Good Practice Scheme Practice of the Year.
Police visited two local scrapyards to ensure regulations were being observed and to promote a good practice scheme for responsible operators.