They facilitate compliance with Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GPvP), essential for a company to demonstrate that it has followed the appropriate procedures during development and post-marketing to protect patient safety.
What does GPVP stand for?
GPVP stands for Good Pharmacovigilance Practice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GPVP in our Acronym Attic
- Guinea Pig Vas Deferens
- Generalized Partial Volume Estimation
- Great Plains Veterinary Educational Center
- Georgia Power Valdosta Federal Credit Union
- Greater Philadelphia Venture Group
- Genitoanal Papilloma Virus Infection
- Global Prospecting Ventures, Inc.
- Guinea-pig Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide
- Grant Park Village Library (Grant Park, IL)
- Grote Prijs Van Nederland (Dutch: Grand Prix of Holland)
- General Peripheral Vascular Resistance
- General Practice Vocational Training (UK)
- Groundwave Propagation Prediction Virtual Tool
- General Practice Vocational Training Scheme (UK)
- Gran Prix Valli Varesine (mountain biking; Mesenzana, Italy)
- Grand Prix Virtual World Championship
- Ford 1/4-Ton 4x4 Truck (WWII Jeep)
- Garage Pro Wrestling (UK)
- General Purpose Warehouse
- Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War, 12 August 1949
Samples in periodicals archive:
The integrated approach ensures compliance with FDA's Good Pharmacovigilance Practices.
The Good Pharmacovigilance Practices draft guidance is an important component of broader pharmaceutical risk management objectives from the U.