Steepe d in our folk and the blues, it's a good one for you, Dad, good one for you, Dad, good one for cryin' in the Pabst at The Old Dog House.
What does G1 stand for?
G1 stands for Good One
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of G1
We have 5 other meanings of G1 in our Acronym Attic
- Grams per Watt-Peak (photovoltaics)
- Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (video game)
- Grain to Feed Ratio
- Glantri: Kingdom of Magic (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves (SNK video game)
- Growing Up in the West Midlands (UK)
- Assistant Chief of Staff, G1 (Personnel)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel (DCSPER)
- Generation 1 (virus)
- Global State 1 (computer sleep mode)
- Personnel & Administration Staff at Corps & Division
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Personnel/Adjutant General
- Group of 10 (organization of central banks)
- Glucose Versus 100 mg/dL
- Glycine at Position 129 with Alanine
- Gestation Day 15 (neuroendocrinology)
- Group of 17 Developing Countries from Asia, Africa and Latin America (Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Peru, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Venezuela, Zimbabwe)
- Anti-Gastrin-17 (anti-serum)
- Glock 17
Samples in periodicals archive:
But other than being early, the crop is a good one, she said.
Byline: DENNIS McCARTHY CHATSWORTH - The good ones can't leave it at work.
It'll be like playoff intensity, so it should be a good one.